Pages

Sunday 5 October 2014

Where I am

Oh.



This is a lot harder than I originally anticipated.

I began making this blog back in early June and finalised my current layout and formatting in early July, I think.

I then got straight on to writing a post.

I've been editing it ever since.



This post is sat in a word document, unfinished, and is becoming more and more irrelevant with every passing day. Each time I go to edit it in the hope of making it fit for the internet, I have to change a tense or update a piece of information mentioned, and it's really losing it's purpose. I'm wasting so much time on it, and I'm not sure what to do about this. I'm supposed to be writing Drama coursework, English essays, and filling up pages in my sketchbook, but no, I'm rewriting paragraph after paragraph of a private piece of futile literature.



I'm not even entirely sure why I'm publishing this - it's hardly any better than said post. I suppose the idea of documenting my early struggles is quite appealing in the hope that one day this might actually work. But until then, I can only hope that I have a burst of inspiration soon.



The only way is up, haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment